- State: California
- Country: United States
- Listed: October 13, 2017 6:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are familiar with Bluetooth, but how about AirPlay? AirPlay is Apple’s own proprietary Wi-Fi dependant wireless platform, allowing users to stream digital audio or video content to other AirPlay supported devices.
There are distinct advantages and disadvantages to both AirPlay and Bluetooth. Despite both frequently being used for wireless streaming, Bluetooth and AirPlay actually operate using completely different technologies.
Maybe the most noticeable difference between the two is that AirPlay offers the capability to stream video. Unlike Bluetooth, which connects directly between devices, AirPlay creates a connection by “piggybacking” on your home Wi-Fi network.
As one of Apple patented technology, AirPlay is only available for use from OSX devices, Mac and IOS devices, while Bluetooth which works across a much wider range of devices made by a huge number of manufacturers.
It’s hard to say which one is better. Like many things, it all comes down to personal taste of the individual. To give a further explanation of the two, we thought we would outline their pros and cons.
• Airplay has the capability of playing across a much larger distance between devices than Bluetooth.
• Airplay uses lossless compression, but anything streamed over Bluetooth uses lossy compression.
• Aireplay offers direct communication between the IOS device and the Airplay speaker, including volume control.
• Airplay devices have to be networked.
• Airplay is only available on Apple and a small number of other certified devices.
• Bluetooth is wildly used for gadget, like smartphone, tablet.
• With the developing of Bluetooth technology, AAC and aptX is capable to provide high quality sound than Standard Bluetooth Codec.
• The two devices connected via Bluetooth need to be closed in 10-15 meters.
• The sound bluetooth streams is compressed with lossy.
Most feadphones Mixcder provide are supported Bluetooth function, such as HD601 (NFC Bluetooth headphones), MS301 (aptX low latency Bluetooth headphones), PRO911 (sports Bluetooth headphones).
Bluetooth or Airplay, which one do you prefer?
34 total views, 1 today
Overall Top Visited
- NEED CHEAP RATE MOBILE DIALER RESELLER +8801753002710 CRYSTAL CLEAR VOICE (117565 views)
- NEED CHEAP RATE MOBILE DIALER RESELLER +8801753002710 CRYSTAL CLEAR VOICE (24834 views)
- voip mobile dialer reseller lr telecom, call2net, callexpress (14524 views)
- bd mobile 01753002710 dialer reseller seller (14301 views)
- WHOLESALE A-Z ROUTES (8535 views)
- BOOM!!! BOOM!!! OFFER FOR MOBILE DIALER RESELLERS (7249 views)
- voip mobile dialer reseller,01753002710 billing soft,server rant (6780 views)
- contact SIM RIM uim (no block no cut 01915735912 (5080 views)
- VOIP FOR INDIA PAK WITH BEST QUALITY:INDIA 9995554783 (4078 views)
- BD24 Mobile dialer reseler 01915113342 (3920 views)