- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90001
- Listed: August 11, 2017 9:07 am
- Expires: 46 days, 18 hours
Why Bluetooth parings fail
To begin with, let us get the basics straight and the most obvious things sorted. Bluetooth is a technology that allows you to connect two devices wirelessly so that data and information can flow between the two devices. An important step to connect the devices is known as pairing. When you pair the Bluetooth devices successfully, data can be transferred easily from one to another. But if the pairing is unsuccessful or you are not able to pair the devices, then there is a problem with either the hardware or software of any of the two devices.
An important thing to realize is that your phone or the device you are going to pair it with is not always in pairing mode. Let us take the example of connecting a wireless headset to your phone using Bluetooth. You have to make sure that the headset is in the mode where it can be paired. That is, your headset should be in pairing mode. And your phone should be ready to scan the Bluetooth devices around it.
If they are not in the right mode, the devices won’t be able to connect. This is the most obvious and the very basic step to pair two Bluetooth devices. So when you are going to use Bluetooth to pair your phone with another device, make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone and in the device you want to pair with your phone.
With the obvious out of the way, we can now concentrate on troubleshooting steps that will help you fix problems even after you have tried establishing a Bluetooth connection by switching on Bluetooth in both the devices.
What you can do
1.Determine which pairing process your device employs. The process for pairing devices can vary. Sometimes, for example, it involves tapping a code into your phone. Other times, you need to physically touch your phone to the device you want to pair it with; for example, the Mixcder HD601 uses NFC (near field communication) in combination with Bluetooth for pairing.
If you’re not sure how to pair a device, refer to its user guide; you can usually find one by searching online.
2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. You should see the little Bluetooth symbol at the top of your phone’s screen. If you don’t, go into the settings to enable it.
3. Turn on discoverable mode. Let’s say you want to pair your phone with your car’s infotainment system so you can enjoy hands-free calling, texting and navigation. First, go into your phone’s settings and tap on Bluetooth; doing so makes the phone visible to the car. Then depress the buttons on your car’s infotainment system, usually on the steering wheel or center stack, to get it looking for the device.
Once it finds your phone, the car will display a numeric code you need to confirm or input on your phone. After you do so, the devices should be paired. Keep in mind your phone will only stay in discoverable mode for a few minutes; if you take too long, you’ll need to start over.
4. Power the devices off and back on. A soft reset sometimes can resolve an issue. With phones, an easy way to do this is by going into and out of airplane mode.
5. Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. If your phone sees a device but isn’t receiving data from it, sometimes it helps to start from scratch. In iOS settings, you can remove a device by tapping on its name and then Forget this Device. In Android settings, tap on a device’s name, then Unpair. After removing a device, start at step 1 on this list.
If you are looking for a new pair of Bluetooth headphones, Mixcder MS301 or HD601 is a suggestion. The headsets Mixcder provide won’t let you down since they have reasonable price, good quality, and nice after-sales customer service.
16 total views, 1 today
Overall Top Visited
- NEED CHEAP RATE MOBILE DIALER RESELLER +8801753002710 CRYSTAL CLEAR VOICE (114540 views)
- NEED CHEAP RATE MOBILE DIALER RESELLER +8801753002710 CRYSTAL CLEAR VOICE (23575 views)
- voip mobile dialer reseller lr telecom, call2net, callexpress (13941 views)
- bd mobile 01753002710 dialer reseller seller (13337 views)
- WHOLESALE A-Z ROUTES (8355 views)
- BOOM!!! BOOM!!! OFFER FOR MOBILE DIALER RESELLERS (7115 views)
- voip mobile dialer reseller,01753002710 billing soft,server rant (6518 views)
- contact SIM RIM uim (no block no cut 01915735912 (4914 views)
- BD24 Mobile dialer reseler 01915113342 (3831 views)
- VOIP FOR INDIA PAK WITH BEST QUALITY:INDIA 9995554783 (3662 views)