- State: California
- Country: United States
- Listed: December 1, 2017 10:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
With the development of Bluetooth technology, the audio quality of wireless Bluetooth headphones is much better now. More and more people replaced wired headphones to Bluetooth one. But bluetooth headphones has to be charged once in a while. Sometimes we may forget to charge it without battery indicators.
Luckily, an app called “BatON” was developed to solve the issue on Android smartphones. Below is the steps to install BatON.
Android 4.3 or higher
Bluetooth accessory that support battery life reporting
Step 1 Install BatON
To install BatOn, you can either search the google play store, or just tap the following link from your android device.
Install BatON for free from the Google Play Store
Step2 Adjust Settings
Next, open the app, then grant the location permission if requested (this is required for the app to be able to scan Bluetooth devices). From there, head to the side navigation menu and take a quick trip to BatON’s settings page.
Next, head to the Notifications menu to see the options you can adjust. By default, BatON displays a notification showing battery life when compatible Bluetooth headphones are connected, but you can turn this off by disabling the toggle next to “Shows notifications.”
After that, back out one level and check out the Auto measure section. By tapping the “Measure frequency” option here, you can change how frequently BatON checks for a battery percentage update from your Bluetooth accessories. Note that while a higher frequency provides more up-to-the-minute stats, it will also result in slightly more battery drain for both your phone and the accessory.
Step 3 See battery life for paired bluetooth devices
Once you’ve got everything configured to your liking, you are all set. From now on, whenever a supported wireless Bluetooth headphones is connected to your phone, you can simply open the BatON app to check its battery level. Depending on your setting, you can also see the battery level from any screen by checking your notification shade.
Note that not all Bluetooth accessories will report their battery percentage, and this is particularly true of older and lower-end products. On top of that, some accessories will only report certain ranges — like 20%, 50%, and 100% — meaning that they’ll stay on one percentage until they reach the next threshold.
43 total views, 1 today
Overall Top Visited
- NEED CHEAP RATE MOBILE DIALER RESELLER +8801753002710 CRYSTAL CLEAR VOICE (119410 views)
- NEED CHEAP RATE MOBILE DIALER RESELLER +8801753002710 CRYSTAL CLEAR VOICE (25985 views)
- bd mobile 01753002710 dialer reseller seller (15321 views)
- voip mobile dialer reseller lr telecom, call2net, callexpress (14849 views)
- WHOLESALE A-Z ROUTES (8769 views)
- BOOM!!! BOOM!!! OFFER FOR MOBILE DIALER RESELLERS (7392 views)
- voip mobile dialer reseller,01753002710 billing soft,server rant (6967 views)
- contact SIM RIM uim (no block no cut 01915735912 (5341 views)
- VOIP FOR INDIA PAK WITH BEST QUALITY:INDIA 9995554783 (4400 views)
- BD24 Mobile dialer reseler 01915113342 (4031 views)