- State: Arkansas
- Country: Afghanistan
- Listed: November 13, 2020 12:37 am
- Expires: 84 days, 5 hours
A bandos plate is great because it provides better defence than a chest, and if you have lots of money to devote its useful to have this extra defence for situations in which a large defence bonus is required, but you still need the strength bonus. Torags plates are undesirable as it costs money and time to fix them, so if you have enough cash to purchase anything you want, a bandos plate will probably be preferred. Have you noticed the people with godswords? A lot of them wear fighters torso over bandos plate. The can obviosly afford it and it’s better def, nevertheless they stick together with the dang torso
Actually you’ll discover many people who walk around using a godsword (especially lower levels, 100-120) have just sold everything worth greater than 5k within their bank to buy the sword (it will always be bandos cause thats the cheapest), and can’t afford anything else. The individuals with zammy, sara and arma godswords are normally the ones who can manage the bandos and materials. I decided to spend the last of summertime in the GWD. I recently came into some money after obtaining a 3rd age plate leg clue and I also have the time now to dedicate to it. Additionally, any criticism on my gear is much appreciated.
I intend to perform all the subquests, then jungle treasure, then the final battle. First: Am I strong enough to shoot on one black dragon? I am able to kill blues quite easily and I can not remember if I’ve fought a reddish one. I have also struggled some bronze dragons. Secondly: How are my stats for Desert Treasure? Other”5 star” quests I have done: Legend’s Quest, Monkey Madness, Regicide. Third: How would I do at the final battle Fourth: Recommend some levels I should obtain. I prefer to maintain Attack, Strenght, Defence, and Hitpoints all in the same level.
I’d use a rune crossbow that the whole way. Its better than Karils, more affordable, and you can use a shield. Use mithril/adamant bolts up to Jad, and utilize diamond (e) bolts against Jad. With 70 range it’d likely take 2.5 hours. 70 range, 55 pray and 71 defence is also quite low particularly for a first timer, so don’t get your hopes up. Gear depends on funding, I would recommend (if you are able to afford much better equipment than this usage it): Archer helm, Ava’s accumulator, Amulet of glory. 500 diamond (e) bolts, full guthans, 2 range potions, 3 sara brews, 3 super restores, rest prayer pots. If you don’t have guthans, bring a couple more brews.
More RuneScape gold information on https://www.winrsgold.com/
3 total views, 1 today
Overall Top Visited
- NEED CHEAP RATE MOBILE DIALER RESELLER +8801753002710 CRYSTAL CLEAR VOICE (120052 views)
- NEED CHEAP RATE MOBILE DIALER RESELLER +8801753002710 CRYSTAL CLEAR VOICE (26612 views)
- bd mobile 01753002710 dialer reseller seller (16490 views)
- voip mobile dialer reseller lr telecom, call2net, callexpress (15357 views)
- WHOLESALE A-Z ROUTES (9326 views)
- BOOM!!! BOOM!!! OFFER FOR MOBILE DIALER RESELLERS (7834 views)
- voip mobile dialer reseller,01753002710 billing soft,server rant (7432 views)
- contact SIM RIM uim (no block no cut 01915735912 (6420 views)
- VOIP FOR INDIA PAK WITH BEST QUALITY:INDIA 9995554783 (4852 views)
- BD24 Mobile dialer reseler 01915113342 (4457 views)