- State: Arkansas
- Country: Algeria
- Listed: May 3, 2017 2:16 am
- Expires: 35 days, 8 hours
First thing, lets us say that us here at Rsorder, do not use or condone gambling bots, but we get that some people are into that kind of thing and we are not going to judge. Some people see this as a fun and exciting way to score some Runescape 2007 Gold. But many others, like some of us in the office here, think it is a risky way to buy runescape 2007 gold amd try and make a little bit of RS gold.
Guys!RSorder 2017 Spring Bonus Boom :Up to 10% Extra bonus for rs3 gold and rs 2007 gold buying Until May 10, 2017!
Well as it turns out so does YouTuber and Runescape player, Mr Bug. Who has two videos dedicated to showing how Runescape gambling bots are not such a great way or a sure fire way for you to make a ton of gold in Runescape 2007. It is a very interesting video and he actually goes into some pretty deep details about how the math just does not add up and that you will not make as much money as you would think and in some cases struggle to even turn a profit! He goes as far to say that some are flat out rigged! Which is quite the statement, we know, but he does back this up with some evidence. Honestly, his videos are fascinating stuff and make you see gambling bots in a whole new light.
Truth about Gambling Bots on OSRS
We always have great deals on Old School Runescape Gold. So there is no need for you to try and mess around with these gambling bots. We know that some people have hit the jackpot doing this, but for us, the risk is just too high and we would rather not take the chance. We would love to know what you guys thoughts on gambling bots in Old School Runescape are in the comments section down below.
What’s more, the court heard there were about 25,000 attacks on RuneScape and the company which owns it spent £6m trying to defend itself. Prosecutors said Mudd carried out 594 attacks himself, including one on West Herts College where he was studying computer science. He also attacked 70 other schools and colleges, including the University of Cambridge, University of Essex and University of East Anglia, as well as local councils.
Adam Mudd, 20, of Hertfordshire, has already admitted offences under the Computer Misuse Act. He is expected to be sentenced next week.
Guys!RSorder 2017 Spring Bonus Boom :Up to 10% Extra bonus for rs3 gold and rs 2007 gold buying from http://www.rsorder.com/old-school-rs-gold Until May 10, 2017!
Using 7% off code SYTHE to buy rs 2007 gold from http://www.rsorder.com anytime !
OSRS-Account with 60 attack, 90 strength, 1 defense, Range 90:
16 total views, 1 today
Overall Top Visited
- OFFERING OPEN RTP ROUTES FOR CHINA CC CLI (31 views)
- Congo, Guatemala,Moldova, Iran, Madagascar,Chana,Laos,Russia need (29 views)
- URGENTLY LOOKING FOR HONG KONG CC CLI @ CHINA CC CLI OPEN RTP ROUTES (29 views)
- Gambia,Ecuador,Eritrea,Belarus,Cuba,Philippines Urgently Nedded for live traffic ！！！ (29 views)
- HOT OFFERING FOR CHINA CLI ALL ANI’S PASSING ROUTE (29 views)
- Offering M800 and CHUNGHWA Open RTP China cc cli Routes Avilable (28 views)
- OFFERING FOR 61/66/886/84 CC CLI ROUTES (27 views)
- Here VOIP gateways and SMS modem hot selling! (26 views)
- Looking for Good Non cli routes urgnetly (26 views)
- Live traffic to non cli route Philippines,Ethiopia,Cuba,Nigeria (26 views)